Thursday, July 26, 2007

"I've Got News"

Getting Married, Moving, Having a Baby and just don't know how to share your news? Get creative and dare to be different! Ignore the standard cards that don't really represent you and tell your news with a design that makes a statement. At People St. Clair announcing good news is my latest area of creative interest. There are so many companies who have disovered new and creative ways to say "I've moved" "Its a girl" "We're Engaged" that its hard for me to not share some great and different ways to spread the word.


{left to right:minnie and emma; dauphine press; thats sky blue;blonde designs; pinkerton design;fabulous stationery}

1 comment:

Liene Stevens said...

I love that last card - the moving one! Very different and fun! Stationery is addicting - that's for sure!