Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Power of Imagination

Who knew the movie Transformers would be a newfound source of all things creative. Yes, I'm jumping on the bandwagon and joining the Transformer craze. I must admit the movie is AWESOME! It gave me a flashback to my childhood and how creative we truly had to be before all the media technology steped in and took it to a new direction. For the past few weeks I was loosing my creative mojo and just not really inspired. The things that use to inspire me were not as exciting and I needed a creative jolt. It's amazing how an idea from childhood can regenerate and inspire me to go beyond what I see to things yet to be discovered. Yea I know, I'm only designing stationary and working with paper but I can go beyond what I see and think about new and exciting ways to do what I love to do.

Here's to imagination (oh yea) Transformers Unite!
[This was your peek into my geekdome.]

No comments: