Monday, July 16, 2007

Magazine Junkie!


Hi, I'm People St. Clair and I'm addicted to magazines. While I may need an intervention, my addiction is too deep to pull me from the loveliness of InStyle, Domino, Blueprint, and Martha Stewart Weddings. Something about a glossy picture with the right layout and fonts that just gets me all excited. Of course this is why I majored in Journalism so I understand how my addition and attraction to the glossy pictoral began. Now, my addiction has gotten bad. This past weekend I realized just how serious it really is. A girl shouldn't have stacks and stacks of magazines but I do! Just as I clear out all the magazines there are new ones ready to take their place. So you can see stopping is not an option so if loving magazines is wrong... I don't want to be right.

If you're like me and can't completely let go of your magazines before you toss them in the recycle bin build an inspiration board or look book.

No comments: