Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Journaling 101

I wasn't always a crafty girl. I was a girl who felt buying it was far better than making it myself. I know I know its like I've broken some type of code or rule but since starting my journey discovering paper and creating stationary designs I've discovered this crafty girl who loves making things and so my new project is... making journals.

At first I wasn't thinking about making journals myself. I thought later I'd think about designing and creating journals, but I found a need of having something to jot some things down and now I've added making journals to my growing project list. As I learn all I can about creating journals, I created one today mixing papers, and trying to identify the style of my own journals.

Below is my creation. These are pretty, great for girl tea parties, wedding programs and mini booklets for events. This is now a work in progress. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: