Friday, June 15, 2007

Today I was in my favorite store (Target) and I came across the cover of the latest Brides magazine and it said "Go With Your Heart" I stood there thinking that is the best wedding advice anyone can give. Sure magazines and websites can give tips on how to save money on your reception or finding the perfect dress for less but in the end your wedding should be the one of your hearts true desire. Its easy for a Bride to hear everyone elses opinion but in the end the only one that matters is YOURS! So listen to your heart and you will not be steered wrong.

Now, I do have a new style board for you today. This one I call Pool Side Chic. Its cool, its fresh and hip but also looks like a party I'd love to put on a pretty dress and shoes and attend. So enjoy.



Picture Sources: Brides, Simple Sihlouettes,The Tiara Room

Remember If you follow your heart your wedding planning will be effortless and stress-free. This is your day!

Here's to Wedded Bliss!

No comments: