Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lovely Wedding Bling…

So I've been in the wedding spirit since June and so as I build story boards, and provide wedding advice I thought instead of sharing with you on how to find a wedding location that I'd talk about those delicious details that we all love so much. Today I want to talk about accessories. I know as brides finding the right shoe, earring, necklace or hair accessory is a challenge. I know you want everything to look perfect so while I was building the Haute Pink inspiration board, I was looking for hair pieces and thought I'd share some wonderful websites with you.

The first I'm sure many of you know about is Haute Bride. These hip, lovely hair pieces and jewels will make any wedding gown look wonderful. For those brides not big on veils the hair clips, and pins are perfect.

A new site I just found is called The Tiara Room. At first I thought it would be like any other accessory site but as I clicked through the gallery I was surprised and loved a lot of the items on this site. Here are a few of my favorite things from both websites…



(top brooches, hair pins, tiaras, bracelets from Haute Bride; Bottom from The Tiara Room.)

If many of you haven't noticed, I like when wedding companies put their own twist on the traditional. Need more sites? Here are some other fabulous wedding accessories companies to check out…

Designing Bride

White Aisle

Anna Bellagio

Tiger Lily Tiaras

Hopefully this will help you check something of that massive to do list!

Here's to wedded bliss.

No comments: