Thursday, May 17, 2007

I HEART PAPER!


Since this blog started I've talked about parties, my business and a little about paper. So I could understand if you thought—she doesn't love paper. That's a Fair assumption. Today, I show my true love for paper. This coming weekend through next week is the National Stationary Show. This is a show for paper people (like me) to descend on New York with lovely products and exhibit for retailers and other paper junkies. I wish I could have been there this year, but the goal and plan is to not just attend but exhibit next year. So now you see why I've got a lot of work ahead of me.

Well The National Stationary Show is the primo event for paper since it features everything I love… gift wrap, note cards, greeting cards, announcements, invites, journals, notebooks, and then they have a whole area of just pens. Who could ask for more! Just like I'd fall out for a lovely purse or a nice shoe---this is like the Mothership calling me home. I Heart Paper!

Today I'm featuring the various paper companies that inspire me to design and create and make my own name in this crazy paper world. Yes many of them are wedding invitation designers and some note cards and other paper goodies, but for me its all about these lovely designs.

Stationary & Invite Designers:

CeCi New York

These invites are delicious! Truly artistic, and elegant. Every design is unique and authentic to that bride and event.


Grapevine Weddings

The first thought that comes to mind is classic elegance, they are so ladylike and charming I can't stand it!




Kenzie Kate
Funky, fun and have a little edge yet there is a feel of tradition in the designs. I think these designs are for the unconventional bride.


Charming Gardener
Every time I visit the site I think WOW! These are beautiful invites that are completely charming.

Anna Bella Fine Staionery
These designs are chic, traditional and classic. There are some wedding invites with a funky designs for the hip, glam bride but there is also the sweetest baby announcements. Simply Lovely!

Lucky Paperie
Georgous! I fell upon this website and just love the designs and how unique they all are.


Hello Lucky
These invites put a twist on tradition, they're all very beautiful and some have a rustic feel, others a modern feel but all of them have the same underlying tone of charm.

Louella Press
Just truly georgous! These are engraved invitations (next month during our wedding features I'll define so stay tuned) and they are all just absolutely fabulous. Check out the letterpress cards. I love how the color just pops.

While there are soooo many other designers and companies that I love, these are the ones I always check out as a designer and as a fan of their work.

Paper Product Sites I love:
Paper Junkies Beware! These two sites trigger my paper and shopping impulses everytime. Everything I see I want to buy. Plus I have an addiction for office supplies. (phew-- that secrets is out).

Russell + Hazel

See Jane Work

No comments: