Wednesday, May 23, 2007

FINALLY!

Yesterday I received a minor business set-back. Besides being a little blue and feeling like I missed out. Through some wonderful encouragement and seeing my set back from all sides what started out bad actually turned out good.

After weeks of playing with colors, testing out different fonts and tirelessly going through every book, magazine and online blogs for inspiration--I finally did it. People St. Clair has a logo! Late last night, it finally clicked and I went to work. It was one of those moments when everything came together. I had the right colors and the right font and it just turned out magnificent.

Of course after all that talk, I know you would like to see it. Sorry, this one's a keeper so we'll reveal it closer to biz and web launches. Oh yea my mantra "I am my Website"

Happy Creating

No comments: