Monday, December 17, 2007

Looking for a Calendar?

Sure with all the technology available who needs a paper calendar to keep track of birthdays, appointments, lunch dates and vacation? Well, I just love getting a calendar each year and spend plenty of time usually debating between a few before I finally commit to one or two. If you're like me and despite all technology still want a paper calendar here are some suggestions of a few to check out.

Kate Spade "Anne" Canvas Personal Agenda or maybe the....



Kate Spade Spiral Desk Calendar



Snow & Graham 2008 Desk Calendar



Paper Source's 2008 Letterpressed Calendar



Hopefully these can get you started in your search. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, then visit etsy there are a lot of great and stylish calendars. some favorites... Turtle Papers; Modern Vintage Calendar; Susy Jack Mini Wall Calendar; My favorite is the JHill Wall Calendar of Places I've Never Been.

No comments: