Monday, November 26, 2007

Holiday Crafts

Every time I walk into the Michaels I get caught up on the Martha Stewart aisle. My eyes get all wide and my ability to make rational decisions seems to disappear {I have this same problem with handbags and cake too}. I have my eye on a few things to do for holiday decor in my house and have been thinking about having a tree decorated totally with paper. I know you're thinking "fire starter" but, I think it could work. If I was going with a paper themed tree, I'd make these paper ornaments


mixed with a few glittered snowflakes.


I'd hang this poinsettia wreath (inside of course)


and maybe create the frosty village. Ok, the frosty village may be too many crafts.


If you're looking for something to do over the holidays, a lovely family oriented craft or if you want to do something different with your tree, hope these ideas inspire you.

1 comment:

Lucky Designs said...

I love the paper ornaments! I have to make those this year.