Friday, November 30, 2007

Gocco Anyone? Pt. 1



There are many of you who hear the words Gocco and know exactly what I'm talking about, but for those of you who may say--Huh? This post is for you. I received a request to share how the Gocco works and I'm always happy to gocco so why not chronicle the process while making some holiday cards. If you want history about the gocco, visit here If you're like me looking on a daily basis for places to find supplies... visit here for a list of resources. Need Gocco Inspiration or just want to see how others use their gocco, visit Flickr and type in Gocco and you'll be amazed at what you find.

For all of you gocco experts if you do something different please share but this is my process and as a novice in the world of gocco... its pretty basic, but I would be lying if I didn't say there is a gocco learning curve. In all honesty, it's better to just get one and start using it and allow for mistakes and mishaps because it will only make you better in the long run. Instead of one long post I've broken it up. Let's Gocco!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG! You are seriously excellent! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!
Lisa

People St.Clair said...

You are so very welcome. I hope it helps :)