Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Want a Cupcake?



I don't know what it is about these delectable delights but I LOVE them! As I was traveling through my normal blogs and online shopping, I came across a few wonderful cookbooks devoted to cupcakes. This girl is in heaven and I'm sharing these books with you because you may be able to use these recipes for your next bridal shower or any celebration so indulge and think about having a cupcake —-cookbook that is.

The Cupcakes! Deck: 25 Sweet & Delightful Recipes features a variety of cupcake recipes and don't worry about trying to prop up a book to keep your page and not run into a cupcake catastrophe, these recipes are on handy cards that make cooking so effortless and easy!



From this cookbook I uncovered a slew of cupcake cookbooks that lead me into a sugar rush overload of cupcake goodness. One book that currently posses is Cupcakes! (Paperback) by Elinor Klivans (Author), France Ruffenach (Photographer).



If you need a cupcake fix and feel like baking check out these books but if you're needs are more immediate run to your local bakery and ask for their most indulgent flavor and enjoy!

No comments: