Monday, April 30, 2007

Welcome Summer

While its not Summer just yet, I'm excited by its arrival. Why? My birthday falls in the summer, I have sandals I've been dying to wear and can't wait to attend all the parties and gatherings friends will host throughout the summer. While all of this is enough, there's more...

I'd like to introduce a new series that will be featured on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays called The Summer Celebration Series. While paper is my passion, so are parties and throughout the Summer I will feature chic, fun and unique ways to celebrate. For May our focus is all about parties. In June we'll celebrate weddings and by July we'll talk babies.

For all my friends who love paper, don't fret, you'll be surprised how much of this series will feature paper in all styles, shapes and forms. Look for our first entry in the series "You're Invited"

Happy Creating!

No comments: