Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ready to Sew

I'll admit it. When it comes to sewing... I'm horrible. Well, My 8th grade home economics class proved I was horrible. Since then I steered clear of a sewing machine leaving any thing requiring needle, thread or the machine to my Mom and Sister. Well... there's a point in life when we must do the things that are the most challenging to us and I've decided to make sewing a challenge I'd like to tackle. I see so many wonderful things that I would love to make that I just have to try and see if maybe this time I might be able to be better at sewing than I was in 8th grade. Here are some of the things on my list that I'd like to try. If you have any suggestions, ideas, positive energy please share.

I'd like to make a few lovely things from this book.



I'm in love with the pattern designs by Amy Butler, so I'd love to make a few things using this book too.


Plus I've started collecting a slew of projects I'd like to try out too like this and this.

No comments: