Monday, February 4, 2008

Try Something New

Here's a few things I found at the Curiosity Shoppe that I fell in love with. If you want to pick up a new hobby or just learn something new, all of these could get you started.


Paint By Number Kit: I use to love these as a kid and this would be a fun way to create some of your own works of art.



Interested in making your own cards and not really sure where to start? This card making kit is great. filled with paper, envelope templates and more, it will inspire hours of creativity. {This would be perfect activity to do at a birthday party little girls}



Speaking of Paper... This Paper Craft Kit, has a variety of fun little projects that would be perfect to do and maybe use some of these designs at weddings for favors or decoration or parties too.



While I love to crochet, I don't always have the time to sit down and do it but if your looking for something different to do try this Cozy Crochet Kit.



If you're not interested in crochet, try this kit for knitting.




OK, this is plenty for those of you ready to start a new hobby or just try something new. If your favorite thing to do is sewing, this and this would be perfect. I envy you because my sewing skills not so great.

No comments: