Sunday, June 10, 2007

Complete Inspiration

I know you missed Peoples Papers wonderful post, but don't worry we're back! This weekend I was coordinating a wedding. Yes, while I'm a girl who loves paper, I'm also a girl who loves a good party and throws even better ones. So I put on my coordinator hat and had a wonderful time this weekend being a wedding director. So instead of writing much today I'll share an inspiration board. Its not my parisian theme but one thats just as great. I was inspired by coffee and cream (maybe because after my wedding weekend I was so tired) Enjoy the board!



Board Details
Bride's Dress: Monique Lhuillier; Favor idea: BouleLa chocolate cookies; Cake: Cakeworks, chocolate toffee cake; Bridesmaids Dresses: Amsale; Jewelry: white aisle; Shoes:Filippa Scott-Trixie Sandal;Flowers: Art Fool NY

Go and Inspire!

No comments: